Thursday 27 March 2014

oops!

forgot to post yesterday, not sure why!

So, yesterday:

Mood: great!

On my hook/needles: started mum's mother's day gift, which is a necklace made of blue Anchor freccia (came as part of a kit) So far so good, I wouldn't wear it but I hope she'll like it (it's blue, always a good start w/mum & she likes necklaces so...)
I also ordered a bunch of leather iphone cases for her - they're so cheap on Amazon I got her three different colours so she can ring the changes (!)

Listened to: TEDTalk by Bran Ferran, what a lovely man!

Music: Fratellis & Wombats at work, Reiki music in the morning.

Because I had a Reiki treatment in the morning, which was awesome!

Weather: grey, great big looming rainclouds in the afternoon.

Watched: The latest episode of Shetland + an old episode of Doctor Who that I hadn't ever seen.


-x-


No comments: