Tuesday 4 March 2014

grrr, argh!

#1: flickr sux - I haven't got a flickr account, which means I can't pinterest any flickr pictures or follow anyone who looks interesting. Not cool, flickr, not cool.

#2 Trying to figure out a colour scheme for my CAL blanket, now that I've been paid & I can sppluuuuurrrrggggeee on yarn BUT I CAN'T DECIDE!!!  :(((( I really am rubbish at colours :((((

#3 Pancake day chez mother & stepfather was, well, chewy. Yup. Chewy pancakes. Great. At least that's it for another year.

#4 I'm sure there's something else I'm grumpy about, just can't think of it right now.

Ooh, I did buy some new boots today & they're shiny & mega-comfy & they fill me with warm feelings of acquisition and new-bootiness.  
Maybe life ain't so bad after all ...

OK, off to have another go at the colours....

-x-

 

No comments: