Sunday 9 March 2014

Day 1 (ish)

Weather: FAB!!!!


+ Ben Harper on Spotify.

while cooking (see below) - heart-breaking.

Watched: England beat Wales in the Six Nations :) & probably some more of The Fellowship of the Ring this evening, unless the parentals decide to watch Call the Midwife, in which case probably continue with 37 Days.

Mood: angry / sad / chilled out / busy (could be worse!)

(only haven't done much reading today)

On my hook/needles: katahdin, + might have a go at My First Cardigan this evening

Also:
  • dyed hair - light brown again (I think I'm the only person who can tell but it feels good to know I could pass for under 40 with the light behind me!)
  • Cooked bobotie for the parentals as mum was working all morning and had to dash out this afternoon. Major falling out with food processor (still not speaking) but otherwise very successful - yum! :)
  • Updated Ravelry - added stash yarn & some new hooks/needles, added to library & purged queue (mostly by adding to it but hey ho)
 -x-


No comments: