Friday 28 March 2014

another day late!

This is Thursday night's post on Friday morning. Did I mention IT'S FRIIIIIIDAAAAAY!?!
Good. 
I was on catering duties last night for Stepparental as mum was out. Then 

Watched: 3 (4? it might've been 4) episodes of Dollhouse on Amazon prime, cos I've got it free this month, I think. Should check that ...

Music: Invincible by Muse

Reading: Red Earth & Pouring Rain

On my hook/needles: mum's necklace - after 2.5 episodes of Dollhouse I had to unpick a whole row as I'd miscounted the number of trebles - damn! It's slow going as it's a lot of stitches but I'm not frantic about it. Yet.

Weather: grey, raining when I came out of the hairdresser's, of course.

Oh yes, I went to the hairdresser. My hair looks exactly the same as it did this time yesterday but now I can run my hands through it without getting them snarled in the wire wool that my split ends had become + the fringe is sitting nicely because it's cut that way.

-x-

No comments: